Happy Holiday Season Friends!
I received a lot of messages and questions regarding staying healthy through the holidays, so I decided to put together some tips that might help others to keep from feeling deep regret after a big Holiday meal. Click below to watch, and then come back and scroll down for some of my Holiday recipes.
I hope the info was helpful for you, and as promised, recipes are below:
Roasted Herb Veggies
2 c brussels sprouts (stems cut off and sliced in half)
2 c butternut squash (peeled and diced)
3 c green beans (end cut off and snapped in half) [emaillocker]
2 c carrots (cut lengthwise or in circles – you do you)
1 whole head cauliflower (cut into bite-sized pieces)
juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 c olive oil
4 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 TBS basil
2 TBS oregano
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (optional for some added heat)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss all the ingredients together in a big bowl, and stir until everything is evenly coated with the herbs, spices, oil, and lemon juice.
3. Roast in the oven, on a foil-lined baking sheet, for 30-35 min, stirring twice.
4. Turn your oven to Broil for 2-3 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, and cover with foil to finish the cooking and soak in all the juices.
Detox Support Tea
- Use a bag of each in one mug.
- Pour boiling water over tea bags, and steep for 5 min.
- Remove bags, and set aside to use again (tea bags can be reused 2-3 times. Just steep a little longer each time.)
- Sip on this tea 3x a day to help sooth the stomach and intestinal lining as well as support the liver.
I hope this helps you, and if you try the recipes or tea recommendations, please let me know what you think! I love hearing about how you all are taking steps toward improving your health and loving the temple that the Lord gave you!
Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Healing,